Our Mission, Vision and Core Values
- Professionalism – We are accountable for our actions and decisions.
- Growth Culture – We achieve growth by maximising our profitability through efficient practice and project management.
- Relationships – We build dynamic teams through collaboration, support and acknowledgement.
- Attitude – We embrace a positive attitude by being passionate and taking pride in our work and our environment.
- Delivery of quality professional services – We deliver solutions produced by innovative and professional experts.
Our Core Values
Our Core Values represent the principles we are committed to upholding now and in the future. They define what we stand for as a firm, and are there to guide us in our day-to-day work and decisions.
Our firm is distinctive and as we grow we want to preserve and build on the strengths of our culture and the characteristics that make us successful, different and an enjoyable place to work. Living up to our Core Values will help us to achieve this.
Our four Core Values complement each other and are all equally important.
- Honesty and Integrity – Be transparent, genuine and fair. Operate with the highest degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Mutual Support and Respect – Value and support each other. Maintain an inclusive working environment where teamwork and relationships matter. Work with confidence, flexibility and freedom. Understand that trust and responsibility go hand-in-hand.
- Professional and Personal Client Relationship – At NEXIA SJ, relationships are our top priority, and we strongly believe that good relationships with our stakeholders are a prerequisite to our success.
- Empowerment and Personal Responsibility – We believe in recruiting and retaining sound and professional staff and providing training and opportunities for growth in a stimulating and an enabling environment.
Our Environmental Policy and Vision Statement
- Beyond Compliance – Nexia SJ is a responsibly managed firm that aspires to exceed market expectations across all sustainability issues and go beyond legal compliance to proactively reduce our environmental impacts. Our goals are to reduce our overall carbon footprint by embedding environmental controls and practices into the daily management of the firm and thereby encourage positive behaviour from our staff to achieve a greener culture.
- Doing what’s right for all – We are adopting these measures because we believe it is simply the right thing to do in this time of climate change. In addition, we also recognise several business benefits that will ensure the long term sustainability of our strategy. Efficient use of energy and resources can help to reduce costs as well as shrinking our environmental footprint. We see increasing levels of concern and sophistication around environmental issues from our clients and feel that proactively embracing this change is a key part of our commitment to exceptional client service.
- Our Commitments – Our environmental policy outlines our key environmental impacts, targets and commitments. It is endorsed at the highest level, personally signed by our Managing Partner, Sujata Jaffer, and will be reviewed and amended on an annual basis to ensure that we continually improve.